Thursday, July 07, 2005

Sex and the City....in Lansing?

Doesn't have the same ring to it, does it? Katie and I had an incredibly girly night last night. We went out to dinner, bought candy and makeup and watched Sex and the City. I was appalled to find myself painting my toes purple and watching four women bitch about men. Then again I've been told I'm the most like Samantha, so I find that a bit more reassuring. After all, how you not want to be like someone who fights tooth and nail to stay single. Granted, if she's my role model, I failed miserably. Silly me, I went and found a nice guy to date. But I can definitely see myself saying this...(Samantha:) "I think I have monogamy. I caught it from you people. (Carrie:) "Now it's airborne." In fact, I have a feeling that at some point I said something similar to Erin. It's much easier to blame your friends for such things. I'm slowly starting to admit I even have a girly side. I'd much prefer to pretend that I'm a cold hearted vixen who breaks men. And I am, I did that for quite a while, and while it's loads of fun, I'm not sure it's really a full time occupation.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Actually, it does. I just had to change one of the settings. HAHA, looks like you had to do extra work punk. And besides, the moustache looks better on me!