Monday, July 18, 2005

Giant Pig of Death

This weekend went really well. We had fun hanging out with my parents, and got some good ideas for the bricking of their house. They also got me a new bunny cage. It's actually a dog cage, but it works really well, is easy to clean and folds up for transportation. We already have one at Anthony's place, he bought it for me. I gave them back the cage my dad and I made. It's just a bit too small for two critters to stay in at once. And now I'll have a cage at their house so I don't have to haul one back and forth.

Anthony's graduation party went well too. Meeting the whole family was kind of overwhelming, but it wasn't too bad. I got to meet people a few at a time, so that helped. His grandma is really cute. I'd pay a lot of money to see her and my grandma talk. I think they would be really entertaining. I was glad I finally got to meet them, and that it wasn't quite as scary as I thought it was going to be. They party was a luau theme and the roast pig they made was yummy, if alarmingly huge and scary looking. A few of his friends and Erin and Kyle came, which was really nice.

No comments: