Monday, June 20, 2005



Your Seduction Style: Siren / Rake





You possess an unbridled sensuality that appeals to many.
The minute you meet anyone, you can make the crave you almost immediately.
You give others the chance to lose control with you... spiraling into carnal bliss.
A dangerous lover, you both fascinate and scare those you attract.






Jack on a Leash

June 14, 2005

We took Jack out for a walk today at Anthony's apartment. He is starting to have fun on the leash and the harness. He's so cute hopping around. People give us the weirdest look when they see a pet rabbit on a leash, especially in the middle of a city. He explored the front yard, the sides of the house and around the back. He is definitely a fussy rabbit though, after he touches anything that could possibily get him dirty, he stops and cleans his paws. Spectacular, I have an OCD rabbit. 'Must wash...so dirty...yahhh.' (shakes head) only I would end up with a weird little critter like that. He is SO cute though, and it's so much fun to see him get excited about exploring the outdoors.


Picnic and "Mr. and Mrs. Smith"

June 13, 2005

We went on our picnic yesterday. It was awesome. I made deviled eggs with an herbed mustard and a mandarin orange wild rice salad. We had our three types of cheese with crackers, grapes and a really good French white wine. It was so nice to just take some time and relax in a gazebo in the park and enjoy myself.

After the picnic we went to see "Mr. and Mrs. Smith". It was AWESOME. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. It's not a life changing movie, but it was more than worth spending 6 dollars and 2 hours of my time on. It was funny, romantic and the action scenes kicked ass. I'm not obsessed over Brad Pitt like a lot of people are, but I did do my share of drooling over his abs in "Fight Club". As much fun as he was in this movie he doesn't compare to Angelina Jolie. She is ridiculously HOT. I always want to laugh at the people who say violence isn't sexy. Either they are too uptight to admit it or they've never seen Angelina Jolie shoot a gun. This is by far one of the most fun movies I've seen in a while. It's even worth actually buying the DVD instead of just renting and copying.


IQ Test

June 12, 2005

Your IQ Is 130

Your Logical Intelligence is Above Average
Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius
Your Mathematical Intelligence is Genius
Your General Knowledge is Genius





Lansing City Market

June 10, 2005

There's a market in Lansing that is amazing. Anthony and I have been driving past it for weeks, and haven't had a chance to stop. We finally went yesterday afternoon and I am so thrilled with it. There are two long aisles with a courtyard in the middle. One side has a stands with fresh vegetables, fruit and cheese. The other aisle has gift shop stuff and the courtyard is full of plants and other garden stuff. We only had about 15 minutes before they closed so we spent most of our time in the food section. I nearly went out of my mind at the cheese stand. There were THREE cases of imported cheese. (moans) I have actually found heaven. There are hundreds of cheeses within several miles of me. Does life get better??

Unfortunately between the two of us we only had about 10 dollars in cash. So we rationed it out for two homegrown tomatoes and three quarter-pound slices of cheese. We got Applewood Smoked Cheddar, Derbyshire Sage Cheddar, and Fourme d'Ambert bleu. The tomatoes were amazing, I chopped one of them up with a zucchini and baked it over salmon. We haven't tried the cheese yet, I think we're going to have it with wine on a picnic this weekend. And yes, if you were wondering, this journal is probably going to be mostly me talking about cooking. Deal with it.




I'm Doing it Again

June 10, 2005

A few years ago I had journal entries I was posting on the photo website Erin and I have. No one ever read it, so I got lazy and quit posting. I make no promises that there will be anything terribly enthralling in here, or that I'll update it on a regular basis, but I'll do my best.

No comments: