Friday, June 24, 2005

Restless

It's 1am and I can't sleep, for the second night in a row. (sighs) It's the usual summer restlessness I think. The problem is, in the past I could go out and kiss/break the hearts of random boys. I need to find a new outlet for myself. Since Anthony probably wouldn't appreciate me going to the bar and making out with strangers, I guess I need to be creative. I've never been in a relationship in the summer before. It's kind of odd. But last year I met Anthony in June, we started dating, and here it is June again, and I've never been happier. That still doesn't necessarily help me sleep on warm summer nights when I get bored though. If I were smart, I would go out running or something, but I lack the ambition to get dressed and go. Pajamas are way too comfy at the moment, and I don't think satin pjs and barefeet are terribly good for running. I am not in the mood to read, and the thought of knitting right now just makes me cranky. I need something new and exciting to do before I go out of my mind with boredom. Any ideas?

No comments: