Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hotness

In celebration of my new job which comes with a paycheck (a wild and foreign concept) I got a haircut. I was long overdue. Between the move, and the lack of paycheck and such, I hadn't had my hair trimmed since December.

I went in today and said "fix it." And she did. It's fabulous and I feel very hot.

And yes, the photo is all "artsy and shit" (thank you Erin). But it's very difficult to do self-portraits with my camera and not have them look like they were taken by a MySpace wanna-be. I'll have someone else take a few photos this weekend, and eventually I'll get around to learning how to use the timer feature on my camera.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Your haircut looks great! Now if I could only afford one, it's been way too long since a pair of scissors has been anywhere near my head.

Megan said...

Thanks! Yeah, I am really picky about where I go, because I went to a cheap place and they butchered my hair so badly it took two years to grow out. I go to the Douglas J Aveda Salon, and it's worth every penny.

It's so frustrating not having the money to get a haircut. Hopefully you can get one soon.