Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Other Projects

I have a lot of other projects in the works right now. One is a skirt I was supposed to be making for Easter. I wasn't able to finish it because I decided it would be fun to slash my finger open. I figured with the way my luck has been going lately, I probably would have managed to sew right over top of my fingers. I will also be sewing an apron. I make teriffic messes when I cook, and I am tired of ending up with flour and who knows what else, all over my clothing. Another project will be taking in some of my clothing. I've been running and doing some strength training lately, so clothes are getting a bit big on me. Since clothing doesn't seem to be made for people who have a chest that is significantly larger than their waist, I need to add a few darts and take in the sides of some shirts, especially button down shirts. I think I may have Erin come help me for an afternoon sometime soon. It's so much easier to have someone else help me do the pinning.

No comments: