Monday, March 27, 2006

Easter Eggs

I added some very fun eggs to my Etsy website. Every spring I hollow out real eggs and paint them and add a few beads. I usually give them to my family and friends. It's kind of time consuming, but they always turn out well and everyone usually likes them a lot. This year I decided to make a bunch for Etsy. They turned out really well and I am hoping they sell well.

That part was written weeks ago. I've been trying to upload some pictures of the eggs (multiple times) and Blogger apparently don't think that's a good idea. So, if you want to look at the eggs, you'll have to take a trip to my site www.driftingvisions.etsy.com . I sold three, but they were to my dad, so I am not quite sure how much that counts. He gave them as gifts to his sisters. They all seemed impressed, so at least that's good. I'll probably be having a sale on them, kind of a 'it's after Easter, but it's still spring' sort of thing. We'll see if that works. Plus, I have my standard 10% off for anyone who knows me and buys one sale. Anyone who is interested, email me, or send me a message on Etsy, or leave on on here.

No comments: