Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Bad Luck Continued

So things keep getting worse. I left my camera with my dad, because I noticed that half of the flash is darkened. I wasn't sure if the bulb in it burned out, or what. Apparently it's more serious than that. It has a problem with the wiring in it. Apparently something in the circuit is going screwy it and making it over-fire. So it'll cost 25 dollars for the to look at it, probably 70 to fix it, and it'll be gone for 3-4 weeks. Fan-fucking-tastic. The money isn't a huge issue, my parents will pay for it, but I can't have it gone for that long. (sighs) I love my camera, and I feel completely lost without it. Plus, it's one of the few things that makes me money, I don't want it gone! I think I'll wait until after the holidays to take it in. I can use my external flash instead, and cross my fingers it doesn't fuck that up. They aren't really sure if it will or not. (grumbles)

I don't care who I have to bribe/coerce/threaten/sleep with to get my luck to turn around, but damn it, I am sick of this shit!

No comments: